* Ultra-low Latency
- V12 engine uses cutting-edge software techniques to cut off database latency tails. Testing on standard benchmarks such as YCSB have shown up to a 150x decrease in latency variation over stock MongoDB 3.2 on identical hardware.
* High Throughput
- V12 Engine eliminates unnecessary resource consumption for improving database throughput. Testing on standard benchmarks such as YCSB have shown up to a 3x throughput improvement over stock MongoDB 3.2 on identical hardware.
* Optimum Total Cost of Ownership
- With V12 Engine, you do not need to overprovision hardware resources anymore. V12 Engine makes you server handle three times more clients’ requests without scaling up or out, thereby reducing TCO of your physical or virtual infrastructure.
* Easy to Use
- V12 Engine consists of a user-level library and Linux kernel modules including a CPU scheduler, a frontend filesystem, and a backend I/O scheduler. This modular implementation enables easy and transparent integration to any Linux-based servers since any modification to database engine or kernel core is not required.